PLANNING YOUR PERFECT WEDDING DAY?
Located in the heart of downtown Kenosha, Wisconsin Upper East is an elegant wedding venue on the second floor of the historic Barden’s building. With ceremony options on-site, you will walk down the aisle and feel mesmerized by the modern-chic setting with stylish chandeliers and minimalistic decor.
We will help create a dream wedding both you and your guests will never forget. We believe in treating our clients like family, your guests like friends, and providing a stress-free planning experience. Your guests will be both pampered and impressed, and you will be able to relax and enjoy being surrounded by your loved ones, while all the details are taken care of!
- Urban Space with Expansive Windows, Highlighting Views of Downtown Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Original staircase, Tin Ceilings, and Original Hardwood Floors of this Historic Building
- Comfortably accommodates events of 250 guests, with space for up to 300.
- French Country Wood Cross Back Chairs
- Various Sized Wood Harvest Tables for Head Table, King’s Table, Etc.
- Table Linens Included, as well as Your Choice of Napkin Colors
- Cocktail Tables throughout Venue
- Most Popular Package Option Averages $28,000
- Accommodates up to 300 guests
- Full Day Rental from 10:00AM – 11:30PM
- Bridal Party access to Historic Upper East beginning at 10:00AM, with On-site Ceremony & Reception to Follow
- 1st floor Bridal Suite, including Lounge, Makeup, and Luncheon Space, for Bride and Bridesmaids to get Dressed and Ready on Property
- Setup and Takedown of all Room Décor, Centerpieces, Place Cards, and Favors
- Dedicated Event Specialist and On-Site, Day-Of Wedding Venue Coordinator
- Exclusive On-Site Caterer, Culinary Infusion
DOWNTOWN KENOSHA, WI
- Located Above Public Craft Brewing Co.
- Minutes from Kenosha’s Lake Michigan Waterfront
- One Block The Stella Hotel and Two Blocks from The Apis Hotel
- Walking Distance to Downtown Bars, Cafés, & Restaurants
- Nearby Boutique Shopping – Clothing, Antiques, Art, Books, Gifts, and more!
- Kenosha HarborMarket – Saturday Mornings